Habecker was employed by Hershey Chocolate 1908-1958; he retired as foreman of the Coating room. Father and two sisters also worked at factory. Moved from Owl Hill (north of Hershey) to Park Avenue. Very early memories of Derry Church/Hershey; Hershey Inn, Hershey Store Company, Spring Creek Mill, first houses on Trinidad Avenue. Recounts 1937 strike, fires in factory, M.S. Hershey anecdote: chocolate syrup. Describes factory buildings, operations performed in different areas, payment in tokens for piecework. Also worked collecting tickets in park theater.